1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
This Thread
  • Everywhere
  • This Thread
  • This Forum
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Discussions
  3. Off-Topic

its my birthday!

  • InsaneSingingBlender
  • January 5, 2005 at 1:46 PM
  • InsaneSingingBlender
    • January 5, 2005 at 1:46 PM
    • #1

    im turning 15 today!!!

    and today was a snow day!!!!!

    best birthday EVR!~!~!~!!@$#!@~

  • insta
    • January 5, 2005 at 2:02 PM
    • #2

    Oh man thats so awesome your balls will drop any day now! Happy birthday!

  • Mazy
    • January 5, 2005 at 2:04 PM
    • #3

    happy birthday

  • FrieChamp
    • January 5, 2005 at 3:17 PM
    • #4

    Happy Birthday InsaneSingingBlender !!!

  • st0lve
    • January 5, 2005 at 3:43 PM
    • #5

    I remember the time when I wasn't allowed to drive a tractor :roll:

  • kleinluka
    • January 5, 2005 at 6:42 PM
    • #6

    and I thought st0lve was the youngest member on the forums

  • Argyll
    • January 5, 2005 at 6:48 PM
    • #7

    HA! I'm exactly 4 years older than you '90s baby. Not to hijack the thread, but I'm 19 today

  • InsaneSingingBlender
    • January 5, 2005 at 6:55 PM
    • #8

    cool

  • ShaDoW
    • January 5, 2005 at 7:03 PM
    • #9

    Happy Birthday you two.

  • st0lve
    • January 5, 2005 at 7:10 PM
    • #10
    Quote from kleinluka

    and I thought st0lve was the youngest member on the forums

    Please atleast you notice that I am older than nexus (I sure hope I am ).But I think I was the youngest some time ago, like when I joined the boards.

  • InsaneSingingBlender
    • January 5, 2005 at 7:21 PM
    • #11

    jezpuh is the youngest

  • ShaDoW
    • January 5, 2005 at 7:25 PM
    • #12
    Quote from st0lve

    Please atleast you notice that I am older than nexus (I sure hope I am ).But I think I was the youngest some time ago, like when I joined the boards.

    The fact you have to get Nexus involved again, sais enough.

  • InsaneSingingBlender
    • January 5, 2005 at 7:56 PM
    • #13

    nexus hasnt posted in a while

    i think he left us forever

  • mike-0
    • January 5, 2005 at 8:10 PM
    • #14

    HPAPY BURFDAY NGR!~

  • KidDynamite
    • January 5, 2005 at 8:43 PM
    • #15

    Happy Birthday.

  • Euro*Brew
    • January 5, 2005 at 9:03 PM
    • #16

    Damn young folk, I feel so old.

    Happy birthday!

    Euro*Brew

  • D3adlode
    • January 5, 2005 at 9:37 PM
    • #17

    I know what you mean Brew...

    Happy birthday young folk.

  • Marcos
    • January 5, 2005 at 9:55 PM
    • #18

    Happy birthday!

  • Nazul
    • January 5, 2005 at 10:21 PM
    • #19

    uh-huh , so ?

    we're supposed to say : CONGRATULATIONS or som'inn? huh ? dun think so u mafuck , i dont even like u , i think i even hate u .. grrr

    but oh well ; happy dirthday

    PS : 92% of the content in this post is NOT TRUE :!:

  • MagicTMP
    • January 6, 2005 at 1:34 AM
    • #20

    happy birthday blender :-o :-o :-o

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

Register Yourself Login
Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Thrik
    September 28, 2026 at 7:26 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM

Users Viewing This Thread

  • 2 Guests
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™