1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
This Thread
  • Everywhere
  • This Thread
  • This Forum
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Discussions
  3. Off-Topic

GDC Europe

  • Nysuatro
  • June 18, 2012 at 11:51 PM
  • Nysuatro
    • June 18, 2012 at 11:51 PM
    • #1

    Hey all,

    I am very excited to say that I will be a speaker this year on GDC Europe ^^

    http://schedule.gdceurope.com/session/1 ... cal_Artist

    I only met Helder Pinto some years ago. I would love to meet more mapcore people

  • Sentura
    • June 18, 2012 at 11:56 PM
    • #2

    i might be going with a friend

  • e-freak
    • June 19, 2012 at 1:37 PM
    • #3

    i might be there. are you going to GC on wednesday as well?

  • Puddy
    • June 19, 2012 at 1:43 PM
    • #4

    I am not going of course, but I would pay to see this:

    Quote

    ... I have been breakdancing for 9 years.

  • Nysuatro
    • June 19, 2012 at 6:58 PM
    • #5

    I will be there from sunday to wednesday.

    Looking forward meeting you all

  • Nysuatro
    • October 10, 2012 at 10:25 PM
    • #6

    Here is the pdf to my talk! : http://www.nysuatro.com/RobbertJanBrem…ncingTaught.pdf

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

Register Yourself Login
Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Thrik
    September 28, 2026 at 7:26 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM

Users Viewing This Thread

  • 1 Guest
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™