1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
This Thread
  • Everywhere
  • This Thread
  • This Forum
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Discussions
  3. Level Design

Mass Effect 2 inspired scene

  • Steppenwolf
  • August 12, 2011 at 10:11 PM
  • PhilipK
    • August 31, 2011 at 10:50 PM
    • #21

    It's a really awesome scene Steppen! Looks like it was a ton of fun to make it as well

    Great job on this.

  • Serenius
    • September 1, 2011 at 2:01 AM
    • #22

    This thread inspired me to play Mass Effect 2 again. It's that good.

  • Mr. Happy
    • September 5, 2011 at 3:11 PM
    • #23

    I think that's really cool. I agree with HP it needs something to improve the look, however I also think that the edit HP put together is too desaturated out and it doesn't need the grain he added.

    I do think you need to get rid of the blue fog as HP has done in his edit. The original concept is more grey in the textures but I think you should shoot for an even whiter look than you have.

    I like the diffuse reflections.

    I like the modeling.

  • ivey
    • September 9, 2011 at 3:46 PM
    • #24

    Looks great! I, too, agree with [HP]. looks a little too "clean" in some ways. Beautiful, none-the-less

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

Register Yourself Login
Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Thrik
    September 28, 2026 at 7:26 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM

Users Viewing This Thread

  • 1 Guest
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™