1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
This Thread
  • Everywhere
  • This Thread
  • This Forum
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Discussions
  3. Off-Topic

So Mirror's Edge 2...

  • ElectroSheep
  • February 13, 2011 at 7:39 PM
  • e-freak
    • July 7, 2011 at 1:14 PM
    • #41

    yes got mirrors edge for ios as well and its damn fun and got quite a lot of content

  • Mazy
    • May 30, 2013 at 11:01 AM
    • #42

    http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2013-…-amazon-germany

    Reveal incoming? ~

  • Beck
    • May 30, 2013 at 11:42 AM
    • #43

    Would really love to see ME coming soon. The first one was great.

    Reveal at E3 please!

  • Thrik
    • May 30, 2013 at 11:49 AM
    • #44

    Yes I'd love to see this. It'd also make a pretty good next-gen graphical demo for DICE I bet.

  • Nysuatro
    • May 30, 2013 at 2:50 PM
    • #45

    I replayed the first one recently. It got its frustrating moments, but a very memorable game.

    Would love to play a second one ...

  • selmitto
    • May 30, 2013 at 7:20 PM
    • #46

    I loved ME. One of the most beautiful environments I've ever seen. I also really liked the movement/ controls/ camera system.

  • dkm
    • May 30, 2013 at 7:33 PM
    • #47

    Me too, loved the LD/art/controls.

    Now it just needs a good story (no flash cutscenes...) and remove the gunfights and we're golden!

  • -HP-
    • May 30, 2013 at 7:55 PM
    • #48

    Art wise, Mirror's Edge and Doom 3 are the games that changed my professional life and I still look at both for reference and inspiration nowadays. So I'm so fucking hyped about this.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

Register Yourself Login
Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Thrik
    September 28, 2026 at 7:26 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM

Users Viewing This Thread

  • 1 Guest
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™