1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
This Thread
  • Everywhere
  • This Thread
  • This Forum
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Discussions
  3. Off-Topic

Metacritic site update!?!

  • Grinwhrl
  • August 11, 2010 at 10:05 PM
  • Grinwhrl
    • August 11, 2010 at 10:05 PM
    • #1

    Looks like Metacritic changed their visuals today. Comments?

    For those who have never been, here's a link : http://www.metacritic.com/

    I find it hard to read. It will take time to adjust to it. I hope they fix their blurry subtext logo too.

  • dux
    • August 11, 2010 at 10:37 PM
    • #2

    I like it. It's a lot more informative than the old website I think. The bright white background though hurts my eyeses

  • Mazy
    • August 11, 2010 at 10:49 PM
    • #3

    I donno, I liked that you had a big overview of a lot of different things (games, movies, music, tv) on the same page, now it seems like you have to click too much to get to the info you were getting on the main page before.

  • Grinwhrl
    • August 11, 2010 at 10:57 PM
    • #4

    I preferred the full page spread, just like Mazy mentioned. Feels a bit like a portfolio/blog webpage now. Yeah and the white is harder on the eyes.

  • deceiver
    • August 12, 2010 at 12:55 PM
    • #5

    Ehh, not a fan. Seems like they're just trying to bring it in line with their other sister sites though: http://www.tv.com/

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

Register Yourself Login
Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Thrik
    September 28, 2026 at 7:26 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM

Users Viewing This Thread

  • 1 Guest
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™