1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
This Thread
  • Everywhere
  • This Thread
  • This Forum
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Discussions
  3. Off-Topic

Anyone from LA or close to?

  • mjens
  • June 21, 2010 at 11:50 AM
  • mjens
    • June 21, 2010 at 11:50 AM
    • #1

    Hi, I wanna make a US scene, LA or some west coast city. I searched google maps and google images but I need some hi-res pics of streets, street props, walls etc.

  • Defrag
    • June 21, 2010 at 5:20 PM
    • #2

    Did you try street view?

  • mjens
    • June 22, 2010 at 9:17 AM
    • #3

    Yes, but I spent 3 hours to find road under construction to get road block props :/

  • madgernader
    • June 22, 2010 at 9:35 AM
    • #4

    What kind of stuff do you need? I'm in Washington, not in Seattle or anything but I could keep an eye out for stuff if I knew what to look for. I'm a couple hours out of Seattle, so I don't know if Id see anything nearby but I can give it a shot

  • Skjalg
    • June 22, 2010 at 10:32 AM
    • #5
    Quote from Pericolos0

    http://www.google.com/images?um=1&hl=en ... =&gs_rfai=

    its really that easy!

    This popped up[Blocked Image: http://www.pridenation.com/images/myspace/tdance.jpg]

  • DaanO
    • June 22, 2010 at 10:48 AM
    • #6

    ginsengavenger and eurobrew (oldschool warning) live in the LA area, not sure if they still do but they might wanna help you out a bit? what happened to those guys anyway?

  • dux
    • June 22, 2010 at 1:23 PM
    • #7

    Thats one big road block.

    [Blocked Image: http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3060/2402169102_c4b442c228.jpg]

  • mjens
    • June 23, 2010 at 9:05 AM
    • #8
    Quote from madgernader

    What kind of stuff do you need? I'm in Washington, not in Seattle or anything but I could keep an eye out for stuff if I knew what to look for. I'm a couple hours out of Seattle, so I don't know if Id see anything nearby but I can give it a shot

    I need some photos of streets, can be any other city actually. Now I'm looking for mood that street props will make.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

Register Yourself Login
Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Thrik
    September 28, 2026 at 7:26 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM

Users Viewing This Thread

  • 1 Guest
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™