1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
This Thread
  • Everywhere
  • This Thread
  • This Forum
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Discussions
  3. Off-Topic

Diablo2 graphic enhancement.

  • Spellbinder
  • July 30, 2009 at 9:24 AM
  • Spellbinder
    • July 30, 2009 at 9:24 AM
    • #1

    Haven't tried it, haven't checked for virus etc, but i will try it out. In the mean time here it is if you want it.

    http://%7boption%7d

  • Warby
    • July 30, 2009 at 10:31 AM
    • #2

    so what kind of filter does it use to upscale the sprites ?!

    also lol at the screenshot:

    tag: Diablo 2 showing off its stuff in 1280x1024.

    (actual screenshot resolution: 650px × 520px ... diablos native resolution 800x 600 )

    :D :D

  • KungFuSquirrel
    • July 30, 2009 at 11:51 AM
    • #3

    If it's the same version I have, the sprites don't scale, you just see a hell of a lot more. Here's a shot I took: http://twitpic.com/7bbia/full

    It's nothing too fancy, but it's still pretty neat.

  • Skacky
    • July 30, 2009 at 1:09 PM
    • #4

    If I remember correctly you can't play on Battle.net with it as it's detected as a cheat.

    I've to find the article about it again, I've read it some time ago.

    EDIT: Ah my bad, it's even written on the Moddb page

  • Spellbinder
    • July 30, 2009 at 11:34 PM
    • #5
    Quote from Skacky

    If I remember correctly you can't play on Battle.net with it as it's detected as a cheat.I've to find the article about it again, I've read it some time ago.

    EDIT: Ah my bad, it's even written on the Moddb page

    Yeah i read it on several places too. In any way if/when i install D2 again and i will, i will try it out as long as iw doesn harm my computer, you never know, now i'm only waiting for D3. /me slaps wacko.....

  • Buddy
    • July 31, 2009 at 10:34 AM
    • #6

    I remember something like this for Fallout 1&2.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

Register Yourself Login
Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    October 8, 2026 at 7:49 PM
  2. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Minos
    October 6, 2026 at 4:18 AM
  3. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    Minos
    October 6, 2026 at 4:14 AM
  4. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Minos
    October 6, 2026 at 4:13 AM
  5. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM

Users Viewing This Thread

  • 1 Guest
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™