1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
This Thread
  • Everywhere
  • This Thread
  • This Forum
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Discussions
  3. Off-Topic

If u could travel to any place where would u go ?

  • Minos
  • November 18, 2004 at 4:12 AM
  • Fletch
    • November 19, 2004 at 7:59 AM
    • #21

    I second that. 18 years of Plano was enough for me.

    I'd go to the Netherlands. In fact, I look forward to going there in the near future when I go on my European Odyssey. I just think there is such wonderful art and atmosphere there. A perfect place to relax and clear your mind for an extended time.

  • FrieChamp
    • November 19, 2004 at 8:37 AM
    • #22
    Quote

    I just think there is such wonderful art and atmosphere there. A perfect place to relax and clear your mind for an extended time.

    :wink:³

  • Duff-e
    • November 19, 2004 at 11:52 AM
    • #23

    take your waffles and shove em

  • st0lve
    • November 19, 2004 at 2:59 PM
    • #24

    I'd go back in time and go to Philly, and skate Love Park.

    Damn bastards destroyed it! :x

    Or barcelona or LA\SF...

  • TomWithTheWeather
    • November 19, 2004 at 3:52 PM
    • #25

    Someplace that looks like Farcry.

  • csharp
    • November 19, 2004 at 3:55 PM
    • #26

    Viva las vegas! and second place is Australia

  • Taylor
    • November 19, 2004 at 8:09 PM
    • #27

    Anywhere that'll take me. I can carry myself and I have my own shoes so hopefully someone will.

  • st0lve
    • November 19, 2004 at 8:36 PM
    • #28

    I forgot "Wonderland" in Denmark, its a skatepark in Christianina..

  • Minos
    • November 19, 2004 at 11:31 PM
    • #29

    you'd go to neverland c'mon

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

Register Yourself Login
Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    October 6, 2026 at 9:01 AM
  2. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Minos
    October 6, 2026 at 4:18 AM
  3. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    Minos
    October 6, 2026 at 4:14 AM
  4. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Minos
    October 6, 2026 at 4:13 AM
  5. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM

Users Viewing This Thread

  • 1 Guest
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™