1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
This Thread
  • Everywhere
  • This Thread
  • This Forum
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Discussions
  3. Off-Topic

Left 4 Dead - 50% off on steam this weekend

  • Minos
  • February 13, 2009 at 7:27 PM
  • Minos
    • February 13, 2009 at 7:27 PM
    • #1

    http://store.steampowered.com/app/500

  • Buddy
    • February 14, 2009 at 9:24 AM
    • #2

    Well, with how high euro stands atm (in comparision to polish currency) the weekend 50% price is about the same as the retail price in Poland and the steam regular price is lke 200% of retail price.

    so

  • Cybbe
    • February 15, 2009 at 9:27 PM
    • #3

    Psh, the price is fine here in Denmark. Over here, the steam regular price, even with the 1$ = 1€ is smaller than the retail price. So I was glad I could get it at 50% off ;X

  • Neil Squibb
    • February 16, 2009 at 12:30 AM
    • #4

    Just bought it. It ended up being cheaper than when I got Peggle Nights!

  • Hourences
    • February 16, 2009 at 7:53 AM
    • #5

    I had just ordered a copy elsewhere. I will finally be joining all of you in the L4D stuff, looking forward to it

  • 2d-chris
    • February 16, 2009 at 8:53 AM
    • #6

    Really awesome game - great for about 30 hours then it became an every now and then game ;p

    still if only every game gave me 30 hours of fun

  • Defrag
    • March 21, 2009 at 2:42 AM
    • #7

    It's the best game I've played in years. I've already had probably 200 hours out of it (versus) in ~3 months. I'm thoroughly addicted.

    Don't buy it unless you have numerous mates to play with, though. I don't even bother with non-friends games as folk just rage quit constantly >:e

  • Erratic
    • March 21, 2009 at 3:31 AM
    • #8

    This game needs more MAPS. I would totally play through another 20 times if there was just one more fresh campaign at the end of the road. Versus doesn't really do it for me, unfortunately.

  • Minos
    • March 21, 2009 at 3:40 AM
    • #9

    Yeah more maps! The game is really good though!

  • dux
    • March 21, 2009 at 10:37 AM
    • #10

    Have you guys completed all 4 campaigns on expert? While only using pistols? Without using a Medkit? I have.

  • Punky
    • March 21, 2009 at 10:46 AM
    • #11
    Quote from dux

    Have you guys completed all 4 campaigns on expert? While only using pistols? Without using a Medkit? I have.

    Get a life man respect for actually doing that though, got the achievements?

  • dux
    • March 21, 2009 at 11:44 AM
    • #12

    Me and my mates play it loads. Got tones of achievements. Only ever play it on expert, too.

  • Buddy
    • March 21, 2009 at 6:18 PM
    • #13

    Imagine 4 duxes playing L4D with pistols on expert with no medkits.

    4 duxes = dux x 4

    :megaman: :megaman: :megaman: :megaman:

  • Punky
    • March 21, 2009 at 6:30 PM
    • #14
    Quote from Buddy

    Imagine 4 duxes playing L4D with pistols on expert with no medkits.4 duxes = dux x 4

    :megaman: :megaman: :megaman: :megaman:

    Today me and 3 friends tried to do a campaign on expert, with pistols. We failed.

    (we already had a hard time getting out of the freaking saferoom

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

Register Yourself Login
Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    n4r
    October 11, 2026 at 1:37 PM
  2. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Minos
    October 6, 2026 at 4:18 AM
  3. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    Minos
    October 6, 2026 at 4:14 AM
  4. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Minos
    October 6, 2026 at 4:13 AM
  5. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM

Users Viewing This Thread

  • 1 Guest
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™