1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
This Thread
  • Everywhere
  • This Thread
  • This Forum
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Discussions
  3. Off-Topic

Post your deviant fart page

  • Minos
  • April 3, 2008 at 5:36 AM
  • Minos
    • April 3, 2008 at 5:36 AM
    • #1

    So I think it's about time we share our deviant art pages with the rest of mapcore

    I go first http://thiagoklafke.deviantart.com/ (self pimpage ftw!)

  • -HP-
    • April 3, 2008 at 10:12 AM
    • #2

    Ah, good old DeviantArt, I go there now and then to search for ref stuff when needed.

    My page is pretty out-dated, but... http://x-mantis.deviantart.com/

  • Steppenwolf
    • April 3, 2008 at 10:19 AM
    • #3

    fart page?

  • Thrik
    • April 3, 2008 at 10:43 AM
    • #4

    http://thrik.deviantart.com/

  • e-freak
    • April 3, 2008 at 11:10 AM
    • #5
    Quote

    ":3jbsztrv]My page is pretty out-dated, but...

    http://e-freak.deviantart.com/

  • dux
    • April 3, 2008 at 11:18 AM
    • #6

    Am I the only person who actually never had a deviant page before in my life?

    Hellooo?

    Am I alone here?!

    Am I alone in the universe?!

    Hellooo?!

  • -HP-
    • April 3, 2008 at 11:42 AM
    • #7

    Hey, I saw what you did there naughty boy!

  • ⌐■_■
    • April 3, 2008 at 1:44 PM
    • #8

    http://n8braker.deviantart.com/

  • Minos
    • April 3, 2008 at 5:22 PM
    • #9
    Quote from Pericolos0

    i hate deviantart but put my stuff in it anyway =)Pericolos0.deviantart.com

    You know you love it

    Deviant art is pretty good if you ignore all the anime crap (which accounts for 99,32% of everything posted in the site)

  • Erratic
    • April 3, 2008 at 7:10 PM
    • #10

    http://www.erratic.deviantart.com/

  • Psyshokiller
    • April 3, 2008 at 10:47 PM
    • #11
    Quote from dux

    Am I the only person who actually never had a deviant page before in my life?Hellooo?

    Am I alone here?!

    Am I alone in the universe?!

    Hellooo?!

    No

  • Warby
    • April 4, 2008 at 10:23 PM
    • #12

    i dont have one either ^^

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

Register Yourself Login
Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    October 8, 2026 at 7:49 PM
  2. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Minos
    October 6, 2026 at 4:18 AM
  3. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    Minos
    October 6, 2026 at 4:14 AM
  4. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Minos
    October 6, 2026 at 4:13 AM
  5. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM

Users Viewing This Thread

  • 1 Guest
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™