1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
This Thread
  • Everywhere
  • This Thread
  • This Forum
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Discussions
  3. Off-Topic

Battlefield Heroes

  • ⌐■_■
  • March 1, 2008 at 12:25 AM
  • -HP-
    • April 28, 2009 at 2:54 PM
    • #21

    http://myinternetservices.com/battlefie ... veaway.php

    (you need a EA acc as well, so register one)

  • st0lve
    • April 28, 2009 at 3:34 PM
    • #22

    YES GOT ONE

    Now I just need to find my mouse and I'll be good. Touchpad is too hard

  • Inveramsay
    • April 28, 2009 at 4:22 PM
    • #23

    talk about the site being overloaded atm

    -e- at least I snatched me a beta key

  • st0lve
    • April 28, 2009 at 4:42 PM
    • #24

    no shit

    people vs internets, internets always wins.

  • mjens
    • April 28, 2009 at 7:24 PM
    • #25

    EA accounts, doh!

    Someone seen the game? It's cool?

  • -HP-
    • April 28, 2009 at 11:28 PM
    • #26

    it's pretty good yeah! Might have some phun outta this!

  • st0lve
    • April 29, 2009 at 12:44 PM
    • #27

    I'm loving it so far. Only played as inf yet.

    I feel that the award system is pretty ok, it reminds me a lot of Combat Arms, where you always get points and stuff.

  • Inveramsay
    • April 29, 2009 at 9:57 PM
    • #28

    Good fun but somehow feels a bit shallow but for free coming from EA I think it is brilliant.

  • jaboo224
    • April 30, 2009 at 12:14 AM
    • #29

    After playing the beta i couldnt stand it for more than 10 minutes :[

    I would rather pay 70$ for bf3 instead of nothing for this.

  • Skjalg
    • April 30, 2009 at 8:38 AM
    • #30

    I gotta agree on that one...

    I saw the trailer and thought it was awesome and when the beta key landed in my inbox the other day I was thrilled...

    After playing it for about 20 minutes I went back to quake live insta gib.

  • -HP-
    • April 30, 2009 at 10:33 AM
    • #31
    Quote from Skjalg

    I saw the trailer and thought it was awesome and when the beta key landed in my inbox the other day I was thrilled...

    After playing it for about 20 minutes I went back to quake live insta gib.

    That was pretty much my experience, yeah! lol ...

    I still play QL on a daily basis, one or two 1on1 matchs per day

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

Register Yourself Login
Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    October 6, 2026 at 9:01 AM
  2. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Minos
    October 6, 2026 at 4:18 AM
  3. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    Minos
    October 6, 2026 at 4:14 AM
  4. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Minos
    October 6, 2026 at 4:13 AM
  5. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM

Users Viewing This Thread

  • 1 Guest
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™