Seldoon182

Aliens: Colonial Marines - WTF Happened!?!

":acmmqufe]

Basically it disregards Alien 3 and everything that followed! Awesome, a proper sequel!

Looks like it, BUT if they are saying that on the ship (USS SULACO) are cv's - Elen Replay and Berg, what about Netw ? and how the hell Berg is still alive ?

":gwdl8ddl]Try the IP adress in the video.

IP: 66.194.172.6

hostname: father

Nice, i watched the trailer again more careful and before i didn't understand some stuff, now i get it, it is really sequel to Aliens

its alive :crazy: this makes me very happy !

the comic books also disregarded alien 3 and 4 ... i am all for that

They look nice... but something looks a bit off to me. Kind of a cartoony look about it in some aspects? Like, really smooth and plastic looking. Is it just me? The crouching marine in the second shot looks like he's a GI JOE model that's been awkwardly bent into position.

Maybe awful was a bit harsh!

But it does have a really plasticy look to it and doesn't look very atmospheric. I dunno, there's just something that seems off in those screenshots. Still, I'll probably get it anyway because I love me some Coop action, especially in the Aliens universe :D

Maybe the art direction is slightly off, but it's still unmistakably Aliens, so who cares? Aliens vs. Predator looked pretty amazing and didn't play that well. Hopefully this one will.

I'm with Pogo, it looks way too clean and shiny for something like this. Almost like Doom 3. Dead Space 2 had it right, they should go for that vibe.

Looks awesome for me too. Although the graphics are not much different from the last AvP. I just want the gameplay to be as much of scary shit I'm going to die horribly moments as possible.