Seldoon182

Aliens: Colonial Marines - WTF Happened!?!

yellow caution stripes? mikey how could you let this happen :( I still remember how you dissed me for making a futuristic caution stripey floor texture 6 years ago and i still havent gotten over it and now this emot_shakehead.gif

Haha. Well, that's not really the project I'm on. But, if I were to wager a guess, I'd toss out that the caution striping was in the movie... everywhere.

In addition, that door could cut you in HALF, and might be in some generous need for a bit of caution. My flaming butt hate was always for people being like "caution! It's a wall!." Or striping on the coffee maker!

Cheers,

-m,

Same here!

Cooperative play in the Aliens universe sounds so fun. Even if it has been "done" with AvP, I'm just not fond of putting Predators and Aliens together, they just don't belong to the same universe.

So Aliens alone ftw! :celebrate:

http://www.evilavatar.com/forums/showthread.php?t=73652

The biggest surprise we see is that they seem to have taken a huge page out of the co-op zombie book known as Left 4 Dead, and applied the formula to their space setting with aliens.

No they didn't, Gearbox was there first, they just haven't released anything.

I swear to god you guys are taking waaaaaaaay too long to release this fucking game. I just want to play it NOW.

":1xek4zyj]

... Basically it disregards Alien 3 and everything that followed! Awesome, a proper sequel!

Fine with me. I've kind of outlived my Aliens fanboy days...however I'm still looking forward to this game as this will hopefully reignite said fanboy feelings.