Aliens: Colonial Marines - WTF Happened!?!

Seldoon182

just played a little, it's a game, not the best ever released but it's enjoyable enough to keep playing. the sound design is pretty slick, the weapon sounds are glorious and worth a purchase alone :oops:

visually i have seen worse but this is definitely not a game that looks good compared to more up-to-date vidya.

i'll keep playing it because it's another outing into the alien universe, but if that wasn't there i doubt i'd even give it a second glance. i guess that was a discussion had often internally..

hopefully we'll get a post-mortem, i seriously doubt it, but it would be a fascinating read (i know it's tough working with outside publishers and movie franchises, i can't imagine that made the process easier)

just played a little, it's a game, not the best ever released but it's enjoyable enough to keep playing. the sound design is pretty slick, the weapon sounds are glorious and worth a purchase alone :oops:

visually i have seen worse but this is definitely not a game that looks good compared to more up-to-date vidya.

i'll keep playing it because it's another outing into the alien universe, but if that wasn't there i doubt i'd even give it a second glance. i guess that was a discussion had often internally..

hopefully we'll get a post-mortem, i seriously doubt it, but it would be a fascinating read (i know it's tough working with outside publishers and movie franchises, i can't imagine that made the process easier)

The reason the sounds are good is because gearbox got the original samples from the movie..

http://www.metacriti...olonial-marines

http://www.metacritic.com/game/pc/duke-nukem-forever

What happened to gearbox that made Opfor?

Edited by Buddy