Seldoon182

Aliens: Colonial Marines - WTF Happened!?!

' timestamp='1359062774' post='322108']

Whatever man... Gearbox, you can do better.

Probably, but I doubt Timegate can. See Section 8 and the original Fear expansions.

why are people hyped about this game? because it's aliens? why does this game have a thread at all. it should have been locked and the key thrown away

edit: lmao that trailer dialogue is so shitty and cliché you could mistake it for a parody

edit 2: that is the worst trailer i have seen in my entire life

edit 3: i have watched this trailer at least 10 times now and i'm actually considering buying the game. i will buy it if it's as bad or worse than this trailer.

Edited by csyver

Don't worry guys someone saved this shit trailer from the laughable voice over and did it some justice.

But seriously come the fuck on Gearbox, I love your Borderlands and shit, but this is getting retarded.

Trailers don't mean shit. I'm not going to judge a book on it's cover. Me and my mates already bought this (24 euro at CD key Discount). We're going to have a LAN the 16th and I'm positive there's fun to be had. It's fucking Aliens!

Edited by SpronyvanJohnson

Is it possible someone in the marketing department at Sega, else a creative agency employed by Sega, made that trailer? Is it possible this piece of shit voice acting / writing for that trailer, and yes, it was piece of shit worthy, was not written/directed by Gearbox?

Inquiring minds want to know.