What Are You Playing '08 Thread

Erratic

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

been going through alot of old games like dreamfall, condemned, GUN and thief I.

i also picked up world in conflict cheap and it seems like a really nice game if you like the rtt genre.

on console:

heavenly sword

warioware

super mario galaxy

twilight princess

shadow of the colossus

Just beat Uncharted. Playing Folklore, Final Fantasy 12 and Mushihimesama... and sadly World of Warcraft has drawn me back in too. I also have Ratchet and Clank and Assassins Creed but I’m not going to touch them yet.

God Hand is an awesome game; it’s a shame most of the Clover staff jumped before it was finished, resulting in the bad presentation – it didn’t get nearly half as much love as it should’ve

PC:

Nothing.

Wii:

No More Heroes

Endless Ocean

Super Smash Bros Brawl

Xbox360:

GTA: San Andreas

Mass Effect

PS3:

Silent Hill 1

Finished in '08:

Mario Galaxy (technically late 07)

Zelda: Twilight Princess (Playtime 38:55)

God of War

HL2:E1 Commentary

Drake's Uncharted (incredible!)

God of War 2

Resistance: Fall of Man (Gave up... too boring)

Condemned 2: Bloodshot

STALKER (incredible!)

Got a new system now to not start a new game if others are still underway. As you can see by the many games now.. I'm failing at this.

Cod4

Assassins Creed (even though I'm only playing for the storyline, those minor objectives are getting boring and repeating)

skate. (what? I still like it)

Other than that I'll play military from 10th of January for almost a year, I can't wait to get away from home and try out something new :cry:

S.T.A.L.K.E.R (Completed, but wish to replay with harder difficulty)

Team Fortress 2 (Rarely ever play online games, but found this one fun to continue)

Half completed games still installed yet to be picked up again:

American McGee's Alice

Clive Barker's Undying

Thief

God Hand is an awesome game; it’s a shame most of the Clover staff jumped before it was finished, resulting in the bad presentation – it didn’t get nearly half as much love as it should’ve

It's really a bizzare game. At first everything felt really awkward with it essentially being RE4 with melee combat. The camera, the controls, the button prompts...but everything ends up clicking after just a short while. Kinda making me feel for Viewtiful Joe again. :-D

COD4

Mass Effect

Gears PC

Lego Star Wars: Complete Saga

and still more fun to be had in:

Assassin's Creed

Mario Galaxy

Crysis (not installed yet, stupid 'time')

Tomb Raider: Anniversary

Metroid Prime 3

I may actually pass on Burnout this month to ease the budget a bit and let myself catch up for a month or so :) And hell, I still need Ace Combat while I'm at it...

PS3 might be coming soon as well, which would be the 80gb with Motorstorm, then there's Ratchet, Uncharted, Resistance, and possibly Heavenly Sword to hit up as well. Good times ahead!