Christmas Presents

Belgarion

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I asked my parents for an Ipod nano and they bought me an iPhone. The most suprised/excited I've been from a xmas gift since I was a little kid.

They also got me a leather Belkin case for the phone, its pretty slick.

Oh and to stick with the theme, a wallet too :D

Unfortunately, the mapcore forums freeze my iPhone? Anyone else having this issue? I wonder if my iphone is buggered because its frozen a few times in the few days I've had it, sometimes when its just playing music...

Oh and also my computer fucking died. So now my iPhone is my only source of internets besides whenever i can bogart my roommate's computer.

And I also got a nice few days of being ignored by my girlfriend for unknown reasons. Pissing me off. :mad::fist:

So basically I got some very nice stuff and had a pretty lovely holiday with family, but recent events are causing me to be pissed off in the long run. The iPhone can only distract me from my girl being a jerk for so long. I fucking hate being ignored.

The gift side of Christmas is forever dead for me, its all about family and good food from now on :)

thats how its like my whole life. weve never had the money to buy (even small) gifts and now that i can, i dont really care for gifts.. i just want to be with my gf, friends and familiy and have some simple fun. i also dont like the present game where you have to know what other people will give you so that you can give them something of equal value back and so on. its tiring and -in my eyes- somewhat misses the goal of giving presents. :v

Yeah, I'm with Mazy. I don't really see Christmas as a time for receiving significant gifts anymore, and just enjoy the family/atmosphere/food. Anything I need I've already bought myself. :cool:

same, YEAH for growing older and wiser :D now its time to party :celebrate::celebrate::celebrate:

i agree with the fact that i get more presents from myself these days and that i have no use for christmas presents. in our family, we've always known exactly what we got in presents and nowadays it seems like i am on the giving end of the whole christmas thing; which is actually just as enjoyable as recieving gifts, believe it or not. it's like repaying years of kindness to everyone involved.