Sign in to follow this  
Mojo

Welcome to the New Forums!!

it's in a bad place because you look at the titles of the topics way on the left, when you find one you want with multiple pages you have to move your eyes and mouse way to the right of the cell to click on the highest number, maybe it wouldnt be aproblem if clicking on the topic name brought you to the latest page or something but the placement is very inefficient. i bet i sound like the most lazy person in the world :v

No I (for one) completely understand you Bic and I also find it a tad annoying, but on the other hand I think it's one of those things that you get used to really quickly. At least that's how it is with me after doing it for a week.

I've gotten used to it too, but its still more cumbersome than the old way of having it right next to the topic title, and that bothers me.

If you would always go to the last page when clicking the topic title would be the best way imho :)

well, after a lot of pulling out of wires and fluff in Forums' insides, I was finally able to get the damn posts to show up correctly and not really have weird ass spaces between the avatars and the post messages. :celebrate::celebrate: I am still tweaking the spacing a bit for the avatar space.

EDIT: I have noticed that now the sigs start at the bottom of the profile and not the post, something I will look into. I am fairly certain how I created this problem and how to fix it.

What's hapening with MapCore?! I couldnt access the forums yesterday, the entire day! And sometimes I get a time-out message, this hapens at my work PC and my Home PC! :fist:

its called "The Server is Down." When the Host likes to take down the servers for either repairs or upgrades, they have to turn off the Servers

The More You Know... :P

link to where this is happening? I could have sworn I have seen larger images being posted :oops:

It trims it off once the image would ordinarily make you scroll sideways. Seems like a good feature to me, although I guess it's not so good in the WIP forum where people don't mind seeing huge pics.

I'd vote for disabling it. :mario:

I'm getting a "Trojan.Webkit!html blocked" in Norton every time I load any page on the forums :( Dunno if it's a false positive or what but it's only happening when I browse mapcore and no other sites so I'm guessing maybe the server downtime was a (successful??) hack attempt? In any case be careful browsing make sure you got all your internets cemented up~ and behind a flame retardant wall of some sort with your ports being inspected thouroughly by the INS.

Sign in to follow this