Sign in to follow this  
Mojo

Welcome to the New Forums!!

wtf why are the avatars on the bottom now? Don't try to reinvent the wheel!

bottom? o_O

oh...

If the browser window is not wide enough all the avatars pop to the bottom left of the posts.

Looks ok when i make my browser window wider.

I use Firefox. plz check this.

I guess I just mentioned this to people in IM :X but yeah thats a known issue. The post messages are based on percentage of the page, so it decides to push crap out of the way. This will be addressed

When I first step into the forum, I thought :?:cry::? but after a while its grown on me. So thumbs up guys. One thing I thought would be great, is to have a front page with news and shit and links and shit... :banjo:

We had one of those before we upgraded the forum. I don't think many people really paid much attention to it, and in all honesty MapCore has always been about the community. It makes more sense to just use the forums for that type of thing and develop it as a primarily forum-oriented site.

I haven't seen much in the way of custom phpBB 3 skins. Remember, none of the phpBB 2 skins are compatible -- that's why we're not using the previous one.

I still think some customised colours and a pretty header would work magic. Have some patience (Mojo is very busy with work). :-D

The problem with having a heavily customised theme is that phpBB upgrades can be nightmares. You essentially have to hope each one doesn't wreck it, and if it does you need to work out why. And if you've also got some custom hacks in there... :(:(:(

Sign in to follow this