Sign in to follow this  
Algor

Mario Galaxy...

I need my buddy to buy this, not every game gets praise like "best platformer since Mario 64" and "best game I've played in the last decade" here :-D

I have not been a huge Mario fan over the years; I never owned a console before the Gamecube and had always just played the older games in short bursts (at least, until recently starting some coop super mario world on the Wii VC with ken :P).

This is one of the best games I have ever played.

It's just... fun. Every part of it. It screws with your head constantly and remains challenging but not impossible. The controls are spot-on, the visuals are stylish and the best on the wii, and I still can't get over how creative some of these levels and general game mechanics are.

This game is in itself worthy reason to purchase a Wii, and missing out on it is akin to never having played the first Mario. It's fantastic.

Super Mario Galaxy is awesome.

now YOU should buy a wii or/and Super Mario Galaxy, because is truly worth the money, and its somehow very cheap in holland :S 45 euro's..

24 stars now... I love how when going to a new world the game does the brief flyby of the world where you just go "WAHAAAAAA!?!!!" knowing that you have to go through all that junk :mario:

anyone else find the toadstool's voices to remind you of teen girl squad?

45 euros is like 65 dollars...

thats like 65 dollars more then i have

WHOS PAYING FOR ALL OF THIS??

45 euro's = 45 euro's ;)

By the way, isn't it kinda dumb that Mario is doing all this work to save Peach when he could just get off with that new space princess, she's actually hawt unlike Peach :)

By the way, isn't it kinda dumb that Mario is doing all this work to save Peach when he could just get off with that new space princess, she's actually hawt unlike Peach :)

lol me and my friends said the exact same thing when playing the game for the first time :D

...I'll pass judgement until I actually play the game. :-D

It does look like a really good game but i somehow doubt it's worth getting a Wii for. There's not a lot else to play on it with any longievity, though a good idea would be to get a Wii now, complete Mario and sell it - all the sites i've seen are selling them for around £400 now, and that's only with one game! Complete ripoff but a good little money spinner