Alienwared!

Mazy

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

because everytime i built my own shit it takes about a month before it actually works well, and im just fckn tired of stuff like that. With Alienware they r gonna wipe my ass for the next 3 years whenever I have any problem of any kind (with the computer obviously)

also alienware is just so cool, i do agree that it costs ALOT, but imo you get what you pay for, which is the most kickass computer avalible.

And besides, when you buy Alienware you have already proven that you dont have a problem with money :)

and besides, Ive had the same crappy computer for 3 years now, and i deserve some spoiling :)

Anyway, i know lots of people hate alienware cuz they dont have enough money for em and i agree that it is a huge waste of money if you want to get everything at the right price. But with Alienware you dont just buy the computer, you buy the experience! TIS BST FCKN EVR ACCEPT IT!1!1

/me continues to transfer stuff from old computer

pics very soon!

Personally, i go with making the pc myself, not yet having any problems with ones i have done for my self or friends..

i guess alienware is a status symbol now, you're not cool if you can't boast about having one, eh mazy? :P

I think they're cool, what more is there to understand? :)

And obviously it is cool to be able to boast off wiff having one ;D