Must have Xbox 360 games?

st0lve

You may laugh but one of the games that has given me the most enjoyment on my 360 was Lego Star Wars 2. Looks stunning on a nice big HD telly and is simply loads n loads of fun to play. Even my missus got into it and we ended up playing through pretty much the whole game together. Great humour, animations, environments, character models and sound.

Def worth a look in if you can pick it up cheap.

Agreed on lego star wars, really good of the hour or so I played.

Def. gonna buy it when they release both of them in enhanced versions.

These games are what I like, my opinion might not reflect your own :)

Absolute must haves:

Forza 2

BioShock

Halo 3

Gears of War

Oblivion (If you dont have a PC worth playing on)

Good stuff:

Dead Rising

Condemned

Colin McRae DIRT

Crackdown

Saints Row

GRAW

COD3

PGR3 & PGR4 (I kinda prefer 3 tbh, 4 has some nice stuff though).

Viva Pinata (Its pretty damn good)

Hitman Bloodmoney :D

UNO!

Then theres obviously the excellent game Kane & Lynch coming out next month :)

PGR4 pisses on PGR3 so much it's not funny. It's a return to the golden days of PGR2, especially online.

Earth Defense Force is not only cheap but far too much fun. Co-op lads taking on giant ants, UFOs and robot dinosaurs in a fully-destructable city? Yes please.

If you liked Tony Hawk games then get Skate and be amazed at how much better it is than any THPS effort. You won't be able to go back, the trick mechanic is so damn satisfying.

Halo 3, Bioshock, Rainbow Six Vegas and Dead Rising all need to at least be given a go too.

And you have Xbox Live, right? Pointless having a 360 without it.

If you liked Tony Hawk games then get Skate and be amazed at how much better it is than any THPS effort. You won't be able to go back, the trick mechanic is so damn satisfying.

Oh you're being just cruel now :(

No that would be laughing at you really hard for buying RE4 port.

Oh you're being just cruel now :(

But it's true. I played the PG demo for 10 minutes then I decided that it sucked. It's a shame to ditch a long time friend like that, but skate. is just 10 years ahead of TH.

I think Gears of War is next up, besides it's cheap :) Just finished my free month, will pay for some more asap., I just want to get my wireless connection working before I start paying, since I live in 2 homes and only 1 of them are wire'd.