Must have Xbox 360 games?

st0lve

Well, I now got 4 games for my 360, and I'm falling in love with it the more I play. My current list is like this;

Test Drive Unlimited (came with it)

skate.

Dead Rising

Full Auto

I'm planing to buy Gears of War atleast, but what other games are must haves? I can't really handle FPS games that well yet on a console, but if some are really awesome, I might need to get them, and don't bother with listing bioshock or Halo 3, it's not going to happend for a while.

I didn't like Gears of War, even though it is one of the better games on the console. Best game I've played on the 360 is Burnout Revenge, but that's the same game as the ps2 and gamecube versions with better graphics.

If you already have skate. then I guess wait for cod4 or mass effect, but if you don't want to play first person games on console, I have no clue.

why dont you want bioshock?
Played it on PC...

dux, my pc can play a lot of new games, but I realize that the 360 is way more fun than pc. Only game I plan on buying for pc soon is orange box\tf2.

I think I'll get Kayne and Lynch aswell, it reminds me of Redneck Rampage which is a great thing. I also might get some FPS games, I just need to play them on easy to get used to the controllers.

gta4 and skate are the only reasons I have a 360

gow was shit SP and mildly fun co-op

i will buy r6v because a friend wants to play co-op but aside form that i find the 360 a massive waste of time and money

they need to come out with some fucking badd ass games like resident evil2 on the ps

Although the hype for GoW annoyed me, the game was surprisingly fun. I completed it and can only recommend it. Better than Halo 3 imo.

Bioshock excited me a lot initially but I also got bored pretty quickly. I got distracted by other games and now I can't be bothered to pick it up again.

I would like to buy Skate but I'm a bit short on money. As previously mentioned there is also Assassin's Creed and Mass Effect coming out soon.

Also Crysis for PC :)

You may laugh but one of the games that has given me the most enjoyment on my 360 was Lego Star Wars 2. Looks stunning on a nice big HD telly and is simply loads n loads of fun to play. Even my missus got into it and we ended up playing through pretty much the whole game together. Great humour, animations, environments, character models and sound.

Def worth a look in if you can pick it up cheap.