Sign in to follow this  
robert.briscoe

De_Forest Released!!

woah there cowboy, I wouldn't go that far

I'm still as untalented as i ever was, I just tricked some people into thinking I had some talent.

Oh I know guys at Rebillion I should've warned them first :(

Hi Alex, sorry I missed you out on the beer! :cry:

SOLID_VPHYSICS static prop with no vphysics model! (models/pinetrees/branch_002a_small.mdl)

SOLID_VPHYSICS static prop with no vphysics model! (models/pinetrees/branch_002a_small.mdl)

[...]

You can remove those error messages by simply changing the collissions to Not Solid.

and then you can walk through trees

or you have to manually place clip brushes on every tree

totally voiding the point of of making a collision model

You can already do that with those models. The error message says there is no collision model for the model. So changing the setting for those models would just remove the error messages.

woah there cowboy, I wouldn't go that far

I'm still as untalented as i ever was, I just tricked some people into thinking I had some talent.

How do you think the rest of us got jobs huh? :cool:

Damn beautiful map. The only thing I didn't like was the flowers watching me. Would it have been possible to set them facing one position? I realise this would have made them look flat but I think it would be less distracting than having them follow the player.

I'm sure you considered everything and produced the best result you could considering the limitations of the engine. Overall great job, best outdoor map I've seen.

oh, you mean the flower are sprites? :X That's a no-no imho, at least in this case...

nevertheless, this looks a great map, will try it as soon as I have the time

Wow! This is just splendid! Looks better than Oblivion :)

I really hope the life of Source will expand like the good ol HL did. Those NS-maps really pushed it far

Looks amazing!

Do you know a person that goes by the nick C-4? I think that he spoke of you and that you two work together over at dice?

I really would like to see this map played with the new engine. It's typically a map that would be a good benchmark to see how better the engine can handle displacements.

Sign in to follow this