Quake 4 Preview Coming Soon (edit: ....or not....)

KidDynamite

Quake 4 Preview Coming Soon.

Shacknews.com has an interesting post with a cover of PCGamer artwork. View it at: Clicking Here

"The guys at PC Gamer send along word that their November issue will have a 10 page Quake IV preview, the first look at the new Raven Software game. The issue hits newsstands September 21st, get a look at the cover by clicking here."

To Be Continued when preview hits internet. MUWAHAHAHAHA.

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's all come from a magazine cover not on the PC Gamer website, most people on the HI forums are claiming that it's fake.

my gut tells me this is fake because our PR people have been talking with PC Gamer about the november issue and got no indication of anything big....however PR people aren't always the best judge of that.

maybe someone should look closer at that image and determine if it's fake. looks fake to me because they don't design backgrounds that simple usually. however this could just be concept of an actual cover and not the final image.

:/

most people on the HI forums are claiming that it's fake.

yeah and were usually right :lol:

Well to be fair, it does look like it's fake compared to the others. It basically just says "this magazine contains QUAKE IV and MORE QUAKE IV. But that's not all, we also have QUAKE IV" not a single mention of other content. Although it's possible it's not finished or is a seperate 10-page booklet that comes with it...

It's all come from a magazine cover not on the PC Gamer website, most people on the HI forums are claiming that it's fake.

my gut tells me this is fake because our PR people have been talking with PC Gamer about the november issue and got no indication of anything big....however PR people aren't always the best judge of that.

maybe someone should look closer at that image and determine if it's fake. looks fake to me because they don't design backgrounds that simple usually. however this could just be concept of an actual cover and not the final image.

:/

i'll try and find out when i nexted ring up i think its unlikely as we have whored the EURO version of PC Gamer with NCSoft stuff the next few months