First "Lost - The Videogame" trailer

FrieChamp

Please, that rhetoric doesn’t apply here. Half the people watching Lost straight up admit it's crap, they’re just clinging onto the hope that something exciting might actually happen, or something will be explained in a way that doesn’t just add more stupid questions.

Though I think by now they should probably have come to the conclusion neither of those things will actually happen.

I stand here, with the first two series in my hand – well sit here with the first two series in clear sight; and proclaim DON'T DO AS I DO. IT'LL ROB YOU OF HOURS AND LEAVE YOU AN UNFUFILED BURNT OUT HUSK. NOTHING WILL EVER HAPPEN AND THE ENDING WILL NOT LIVE UP TO WHATEVER EXPECTATIONS YOU HAVE.

It's only worth watching it for that fat guy blowing himself up, which was cool. Though as it was surrounded by hours of tedium and banality on either side, it probably wouldn't be all that great by itself.

Don't know if you are aware Taylor, but you are describing just what makes Lost a great show. There aren't people blown up in every episode, and yes, lots of questions, and some answers from time to time. Do you prefer more action and more answers? Then I guess you won't have problems finding them.

Do you prefer more action and more answers? Then I guess you won't have problems finding them.

No, I prefer some action and some answers. Not some muppet on a raft for several episodes shouting Walt. Or watching people stand around a hatch for an entire series and then when they open it (next series) they find nothing interesting inside except a computer to stand around in much the same manner.

Here's a polar bear that was in Walts comic somehow, and Locke can walk, and a monster made of smoke, and a hatch, and a computer, and a number sequence and The Others! Get to it Internet Forums, make some theories because we sure as hell don't know what's going on. Oooh, who will Kate pick!? Tune in next week and next week and next week and next week for a hint of finding out! Just kidding!

Edit: Ranting aside I can pinpoint the exact reason I don’t like it. I watch a lot of obscure slow moving crap, I mean I liked Lain and Pi, but it’s different because you know the people who made it actually have a clue where’s all going and it all fits together. Lost, however is going to be strung-out until it is no longer profitable with writers working on it constantly to patchwork it together and it inherently doesn’t want to give up or reveal anything, instead hooks his audience with constant cheap anti-climaxes. And after realising that and being a sucker for 3 series, I stopped watching and vowed to rant bitterly when anyone spoke its name.

Bah lost,

I got mixed feelings about it,

it has some nice stuff, but it feels like they are endless dragging the show with flashbacks and show some weird stuff what gets you interested at the start but you never hear from it again, like they rewrote the story after the first espisodes to extend it.

Watch the first and last episode of a season and you didn;t miss all that much, but some background in between...

Amount of LOST chapters/series is fixed and everyone knows how much episodes will it have. R_Yell and FrieChamp are about the right.

Err no, originally it was going to be one series of six. And if it was fixed it wouldn't be a revelation when the actors signed contracts to do more.

But hey, it’s all subjective isn’t it? Nobody likes the same things, I know half the stuff I like would be shunted. So if you enjoy people sitting on a beach, around a hatch or next to a computer for hours on end being melodramatic with hints that something might actually happen only to be disappointed, all the more power to you.

I'm with Taylor to some extent, Lost is a frustrating waste of time. That said, I still revisit it from time to time and get caught up in it all over again. I found the third series to be a lot better than the first two, in that at least you start to get some answers about 'The Others' and there is just a whole lot more going on.

I think I am more interested in the Heroes game than the Lost one. Heroes will just be awesome with all the powers and such, I can almost see a Legends game being made out of the Heroes universe (within time). Lost can be cool, just need some time I guess.

Do you prefer more action and more answers? Then I guess you won't have problems finding them.

No, I prefer some action and some answers. Not some muppet on a raft for several episodes shouting Walt. Or watching people stand around a hatch for an entire series and then when they open it (next series) they find nothing interesting inside except a computer to stand around in much the same manner.

Agreed - I watched three or four episodes after a friend talked the show up to be amazing.

I got the idea behind it within the first 30 minutes but was sucked in for another 3 and a half hours. Lost does that, it sucks you in with it's retarded cliffhangers - dragging out things for 10 times longer than they should. It's pathetic. And it's a shit series. The game looks crap too.