dm_japaneseheights

NykO18

Just like moroes (see his topic), a map made in 6 days for a speed-mapping contest. Because the rules were stating Nature vs Technology, I decided to go on the "nature-invaded-by-technology" side rather than "technology-invaded-by-nature" just like everyone else.

There's still a lot of work to do, but hey, that's the best I could do in 6 days.

dm_nyko180001_800.jpg

dm_nyko180002_800.jpg

dm_nyko180006_800.jpg

dm_nyko180004_800.jpg

dm_nyko180005_800.jpg

I'll continue this map when the contest will be fully finished.

In case you decide to continue working on this concept, here are some comments.

The indoors are rather generic now and the lighting is unrealistic. It's too poorly lit for an office of any sort. By poorly lit, I don't mean that it's too dark, but the light sources are too few for it to represent a realistic setting. An office would have way more fluorescent lights in the ceiling, lighting up every corner of the office, not just the cubicles. However, the office can still be as ambient by having most of the fluorescent lights switched off while there would be focus on desktop lamps and such.