Sign in to follow this  
DelaZ

Remake HL textures

Here's my first texture:

0-trk2_front.jpg0-trk2_front%20original.jpg

I'm gonna make the other parts of the black mesa jeep maybe next week. Let me know, how you like this one.

By the way i have a question: How are you going to put the textures into half-life source? I guess, replacing the halflife-wad wouldn't work?

Looks cool, but the grill area looks a little fake / unrealistic / handrawn. Like the car interior area, lights and pretty much most of the rest of it.

To answer your question, read the previous pages please.

- Ewok

that car looks good

only problem is a tad bit blurry

also, black mesa is located in Arizona, the wheel should be on the left side not the right. but thats not really important.

anyways, i'm going to use some textures for my kakariko map, :P i'll give proper credit.

Sorry if im going a little offtopic here, but;

Who of you guys would actually mind it, if Valve used your textures in halflife: source, like.. after its release, they figured, "why not put one of our mappers on the task of making it a little better using the textures from mapcore..." (then just updating hl:source from time to time, with the new content)

So one of their mappers asks here for permission to do that, fully credited for each and every texture in a low life little texture-readme.txt file in the hl:source folder, who would say no?

:]