In Flames & D3

Zacker

This weekend there are two excellent events to attend.

Friday the 17th there is a concert in Malmö with In Flames, Lamb of God, Slayer and others. This is totally a thing which you just can't miss! Anyone else attending?

Saturday and Sunday there is D3, the largest tradeshow for computergames in the north! IO will ofc. be there with a booth, as will all major foreign game companies and the other danish game developers. Along with all us game developers there will also be plenty of gamers and celebreties.

Totally not anything you can miss out on either. The cool thing is that even though it's one of the coolest game dev events in Denmark ever, then it only costs 80dkk. I plan on being there around saturday evening.

So I hope to see some of you guys for at least one of these cool events:)

bah, I so wanted to be there, but school has been hell the last month, and I've got exams coming up :(

was actually listening to Trigger when i checked this thread... And even though im a bigger In Flames fan than Im a Slayer fan, I gotta say that Slayer even pwned Metallica on stage (and since im a hard core to the death fan of metallica, that sais alot).

We did not get there in time for Thine Eyes Bleed, as our map appearently sucked. None of us really care about them anyways.

So Lamb of God were and Children of Bodom were both ok, but none of them had more than 1-2 really good tracks to play.

When In Flames went on stage it was clear that they were so much totally worth it all though. Started out by playing the Knight Rider theme, complete with red LEDs and everything:D

They played with just the right volume and just the right tracks. Lots from Reroute To Remain, Tokyo Showdown and Soundtrack To Your Escape, which all rocks. Nothing from their latest album which was good, as it's one of their weakest.

Last was Slayer which officially was the hottest band, but as expected they were quite boring. We took home after just 4-5 tracks as we already there had heard everything they had to offer.