GC 2006: Brothers in Arms Teaser

Squirrelly

Looks cool (Maybe RD knows the place!!??), but this thing with calm conversations which are abrupted by loads of explosions is starting to get a tad overused in my opinion. I was just sitting and waiting for it to happen when I watched it :)

But I guess thats what war is like ;)

Looks cool (Maybe RD knows the place!!??), but this thing with calm conversations which are abrupted by loads of explosions is starting to get a tad overused in my opinion. I was just sitting and waiting for it to happen when I watched it :)

But I guess thats what war is like ;)

Hmm...I knew the explosion was coming, I just didn't know exactly which beat it was coming on, and I think it worked in the E3 demo because they were in a discussion that felt very relevent to the overall story of these soldie

BOOOM!

see? you want to know how the story ended so I think it heightened the drama. Still, it is a war game, so there are going to be explosions. And it was an early E3 demo not final product.

Well, that's just something we put together for E3. To show what the game is like. Realistically when you enter a building and there is 6 people talking we'll pull the camera out and direct a cut scene (like we did with EiB.) Stuff we do TO the player (aka not talking) we put into the gameplay a lot better than that.

But, hey, E3 demo. It's gonna be scriptey.