Sign in to follow this  
Mojo

Battlefield Next

Not a whole lot to see yet, character shots (of which ingame quality remains to be seen) and a jeep.

BattlefieldBadCompany_PersonwithGun1.jpg

I can't nail it down but the facial expressions or the face itself of the black dude looks wrong to me. The hands of the white soldier definitely need some work :oops:

Youre complaining about the facial expression of the black guy? Did you look at the white guys face????????????????????

There is no expression :D

Look pretty good, but I'd like to see some more ingame shots with environments n shit

Donno if I'm terribly excited about the idea of going SP with it. I mean its the multiplay and human interaction aspect of the Battlefield games that make them great, and this just sounds like a mediocre story based campaign to me, maybe with some co-op.

Still, next gen console Battlefield spinoff, achievement points, sounds pretty good :)

Yeah, I don't think a SP BF game can every be half as entertaining as the online versions. I remember when BF2 just came out and I was playing with the FF guys... it was seriously amazing. Easily the most fun I'd had in about 5 years of gaming since TFC came out. Even dying always seemed to be comical and amusing a lot of the time, then there were the numerous "holy shit" moments (like firing the GL into a packed transport chopper and seeing about three corpses tumbling out :)).