Resident Evil: Twilight [Source] Recruiting

The Residen Evil: Twilight Team is currently recruiting again.

Most wanted are

prop and weapon-skinners

as well as

level texture-artists.

We also always recruit skilled mappers, modellers, animators, uv-mappers and coders - but are not in an urge need of them atm.

All aplicants should be able to show previous work or an online-portfolio. Speaking german is a big plus, but not an absolute need.

Resident Evil: Twilight is equiped with an official Capcom License and is taking place shortly after the HIVE is opened again. You don't need to know every detail about the RE-Series to become a team-member. Everything you will need to know is written down to allow you to join without having heard of Resident Evil before ;).

If you are interested in a position of the above posted ones please contact me via forum-PM or send a mail (benedikt@hlportal.de).

Some of our older work can be seen at the website (Contents may be dated since there have been large internal restructurations) - http://www.evilmod.de/

• 1 month later...

We have a new website up (still some bugs and temporary pictures in not so important places (w/jk)) but i think it came out good and i hope now some more people may be interested in joining.

At the moment we have positions open for CODERS (everything else is also interesting but the art->source section is only one man and the source coders are only 2 people)

evilmod.de

• 1 month later...