How many years have you been involved in mapcore?

zaphod

How many years have you been involved in mapcore?  

116 members have voted

1. 1. How many years have you been involved in mapcore?

• less than 1 year
    • 1 year
    • 2 years
    • 3 years
    • 4 or more years

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

way to damn fucking long.... I have seen it all up front and behind the scences . I was in there live when euro*brew took the channel i was in there live when we had a hostile take over... I was there live when i use to sign on as mikezilla and ban people :lol: aww yes the old days and the trouble i cause going from coowner to master to peon to master to coowner and then back to master and then they finally having a reason do to lack of being in the channel to make me a worthless op.... oh well but good times indeed

• 7 months later...

Ergzzz puff duuuulllb

:o1`~!! i remember bothering wacko in mapcore in 2000

Hahaha i secretly was on a mission to steal all the users in mapcore to my coown channel which name will forever be lost in oblivion, but i was some how converted to coreism in the year of our Lord 2000 (i think, it might have been sooner) when i went here from counter-strike.net and i got banned all the time in the channel because i didn't

like ppl until i posted a nude picture on my self on ot and got banned from there too so i ran to mapcore forums to have somewhere to post and i saw wacko banning ppl as mikezilla and yelled at him so igot banned some more when i became op myself and banned wacko and got kicked and banned again until i yelled at mikezilla so i got unbanned again but how much that really happened i don't know.

Spellbinder.

[21] (JynxDaddy): i have voted spell

[21] (Spellbinder): then why didnt you reply :(

[21] (JynxDaddy): Uh i duno

[21] (Spellbinder): yeah i just got up i told you

[21] (JynxDaddy): why do you want to know x_x

[21] (Spellbinder): the thing is it will get worse

[21] (JynxDaddy): im not even sure when I found mapcore

[21] (Spellbinder): nah i dont have to know, its just fun to read what ppl remembers and stuff

[21] (JynxDaddy): I was pointed to mapcore by Threeboy

[21] (JynxDaddy): I started mapping and he was like ;o when I mapped i talked in here

[21] (Spellbinder): i remember threeboy

[21] (JynxDaddy): and I came in here and quickly gave up mapping and became what I am today.

[21] (JynxDaddy): :D

[21] ([iNS]Tarky): lazy and useless

[21] (amckern): is he still around, or did he leave the community?

[21] (JynxDaddy): he just left mapcore

[21] (JynxDaddy): /whois Threeboy

[21] (Spellbinder): thats what im talking about jynx just wrong forum

[21] (JynxDaddy): ??????

[21] (Spellbinder): a post with that would be fun

[21] (Spellbinder): but wait maybe not

[21] (JynxDaddy): Thats a great idea spellbinder

• 6 months later...

sadly. i'm going on my 5th or 6th year here. :(:cry:

sadly? I think its rather interesting that a lot of the old people have been around for this long. It doesn't seem like it has been 7 years that it is (starting to get to know a lot of these guys in late 1999, with mapcore being founded in 2000). Some people have gone, but there are a lot of other communities where things die down in less than a year.

• Mapcore Supporters

Funds go towards hosting and license costs, Discord server boosts, and more. If you'd like to donate, check out our Patreon announcement.