Model viewer and Hammer problems

TeddyBear

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah I don't get why valve has done this. Surely they could just retain the original behaviour or spawn a camera at the origin if one does not exist?

I always just hit ctrl-shift-e (centre view on selection) nowadays when I open a map without a camera.

funny how people complain about things that went bad instead of talking about the ones that went well :P
I know someone would write this. Well, sure, they added good stuff like phong shading and fixed the ATi graphical bug but at the same time they managed to squeeze even more bugs in. I mean, it's frustrating having to wait for a month and a half to get rid of these problems really screwing things up for you, making alot of time going to waste having to work yourself around them, especially if you are working within a timeline and on commercial products.

Don't think for a second that we have the same SDK as the purchasers of the license. There's a lot more to the Valve SDK than what we are given for free.

yap. thats what i think too. even this network compiling tool. how people like us would wish to get this. i think licensede users dont have to deal with a steam linkd SDK.

well at last now you are able to start hammer and compile your stuff without any workarounds. that's all i want for the moment.