Night Shots :)

Urban

I have recently figured out how to use long exposure on my digital cameraand i have been having some fun with it... these are all early shots that i have done.. i hope you like em :)

100_1384x.jpg

32 Seconds 09:48pm

100_1573x.jpg

64 Seconds 11:17pm

100_1619x.jpg

32 Seconds 04:26am

100_1635x.jpg

64 Seconds 01:21am

100_1670x.jpg

12 Seconds 12:05am

Nice stuff. If you can get out in the country away from city lights, try to see what you can get with long exposures of the stars, especially if you can get Polaris (hey that's me!) in the shot.

edit: Is that a tripod in middle of the parking lot in the third shot? Heh, it looks like a sentry gun from TF :D

Wow thats awsome Urban! I like them all. But the second rocks! How the clouds moves and evering else is sharp as hell. And the third one i really like the color of the sky. Did you use a tripod when you tok those picture? I mean since you use long exposure it would be hard to make the camera be still that long.

and you wanted me to delete your account :P

nice shots

Thanks

Nice stuff. If you can get out in the country away from city lights, try to see what you can get with long exposures of the stars, especially if you can get Polaris (hey that's me!) in the shot.

edit: Is that a tripod in middle of the parking lot in the third shot? Heh, it looks like a sentry gun from TF :D

I will give that a shot :)

Wow thats awsome Urban! I like them all. But the second rocks! How the clouds moves and evering else is sharp as hell. And the third one i really like the color of the sky. Did you use a tripod when you tok those picture? I mean since you use long exposure it would be hard to make the camera be still that long.
Only the last two are tripods.. the rest i have the camera on something... hence the refection of the car trunk on the first shit :)