Sign in to follow this  
D3ads

Now playing

I started playing WoW but my ten day trail is over.

I got to level 18. my name was Anthraxx but they forced me to rename myself so I chose

FistofJihad

Because that's just such a terrible, terrible evil name.

we have to wait till the "good" games hit the streets

what ever happened to games with a proper storyline and deep characters?

theyre too rare. you only get mainstream garbage. are the games getting worse or why cant i find any games anymore that i can enjoy like little big adventure, half-life, max payne, mafia, most lucasarts adventures or even chrono trigger back in the day?

tried stalker but got bored of it. company of heroes was nice but i'm more of a casual gamer and got pissed off when i couldnt get past a mission. armed assault was disappointing too (having been a big fan of flashpoint).

bully was fun when i played it at the office but i dont have a ps2 or even a tv myself - not that i actually want one.

i got the feeling that a lot of game developers/publishers these days are wanking off on their games graphics but people forget that in the end its worth sh** if the gameplay cant hold up. take stranglehold for example. besides the nasty bloom it actually looks pretty decent but i doubt it can hold up with the class and style of a max payne. but its just a guess. shouldnt judge it until i actually played it.

just me ranting. anyone sharing my views?

actually, i just don't like a game which is a spin-off from a movie.

i played stalker, i liked it, but it had its issues. i loved Company of Heroes :)

i love the total war games (i am a strategist) there for i loved supreme commander (but my rig is not good enough to handle 1000 units..). Further more i like fast-paced FPS (ala Q3A and UT).

i play allot of RPG's (BG series, Icewind dale series, NWN series, planescape torment, i did not play flatout, i really should i guess), and i recently played jade empire (i liked the style) and dreamfall (not much fightning, but the story is really good :))

never played mafia, and maxpayne is just awesome :D

If I feel for playing a game I play either Trickster (Some free mmorpg with quite cute graphics. ^^) or Dod 1.3 (or Source, kinda like them both :P)

never played mafia

It's only £5, I doubt it'll be around the same in Holland, definately worth checking out.

NP: Quake 4 Now that I have a better machine I can play in high quality mode.

Puzzle Quest on DS, I can't praise this game enough. It's simply

the best DS game evar. I think I haven't been so addicted to a game

since Diablo 2.

Right there with you mate. Am playing Puzzle Quest to death on my DS, although the PC version looks pretty good as well. Also going through Final Fantasy 3 and Pokémon Diamond on the DS, great games.

Just got through God of War 2, fucking nuts how good that game is.

Got started with C&C3 on the 360. Lying down while playing = bigger plus than I thought :D

Its a real bugger that you cant start with the NOD campaign here though, already played through GDI on PC and now I gotta replay em to get to NOD :(

I'm installing C&C3 right now, actually; was very tempted by the 360 version but I own every other major installment on the PC so I couldn't turn my back on it :)

Also just got Cooking Mama and Mario Kart DS. Yay!

Otherwise playing the new Crackdown pack and Catan on the 360, and Hotel Dusk (which is awesome) on the DS.

I ordered Crackdown last week, and later on that day my 360 gave me the ring of death :( Hopefully I'll get it back from repair soon, as I'd like to have a shot of the Halo 3 beta and the Forza 2 demo before too long. In the mean time I'm back on FFXII, but I think I've made my characters a bit too hard by focusing lots on doing the hunts as all the story bosses are proving really easy.