LOST (Imminent Spoilers)

Spinlock

I've seen both series, really liked them.

The second one is really slow for the first half and I was also losing interest, but the second half really picks up. The whole hatch thing is pretty much completely resolved by the end and the finale (I thought they were going to drag it out for ages) is superb. Very climatic.

I love Lost but at times they tend to drag out on things more than the should, and there are ALOT of flashbacks. The whole series is still kinda mindboggling and i can't wait untill season 3.

Untill then i'll have to stick with stargate and the soon to start battlestar! :D

I adore Lost, such a great show. I agree that the first half of season 2 was a bit slow, but the last few episodes in the series more than made up for it. I also enjoyed Prison Break but wouldn't say it was quite up to Lost standards. Looking forward to seeing what they do with the second season - its gonna be pretty far removed from the first by the sounds of things!

Really liked Prison Break in the beginning, but that entire side plot with the laywer chick is just so horrible. I actually started skipping those sections just to get to the stuff inside the prison.

Amazing when the people that make the show have no idea whats good about it.