Sign in to follow this  
ginsengavenger

Dead Rising demo

Putting the little lego block heads on a bunch of zombies n watching em walk around bumping into each other...

Priceless

Good fun replayed it like 10 times (damn 15 min block!), I'm still slightly concered as to how long it will stay fun however. Sure its a big mall, and there's loads of gear to play with, but from what I've seen and played so far then it looks like it'll get pretty repetitve after a weekends play or so.

Really hope I'm wrong though, and it might just be me thats expecting too much from it.

Also, really love the visual style they got going on. Semi realistic characters and really sharp colours ftw!

Fun fun fun :) I agree with Mazy that it could get old kinda quick, but I love my 360 for short burst games and this seems like another good one. Great looking too - the zombie animations are great!

The missions and all that jazz should keep things from going stale.

Can't believe we have to wait another month though. Europe... raped by Capcom yet again.

kept me amused for about 30 mins, then it got very boring. Definately a game for the mindless :). Saints Row demo was terrible, trying so hard to be GTA except there with less people and cars.

just had a play here at the office. hilarious game and i cant wait for the games release. is there going to be a multiplayer or even coop part aswell? i HOPE so!

Simply Amazing. I love going from store to store finding new weapons to kill zombies with. I'm probably definatley going to pick this up after playing the demo. I was probably going to before but this has made me 100% sure. :-D

I don't think it will get old too quickly. The missions will give it structure, there are boss fights and many, many unique events. There seems to be quite a lot more depth than you might expect, with the stat building, learning new stuff at the book stores--photography, skateboard tricks, wrestling(!)... notice you can collect ingredients and mix your own smoothies at the drink bar, that give you different abilities? There's sure to be a ton of that kind of stuff.

For those of us who dont know the game, this is what i have concluded from reading this thread:

1) The game is for xbox 360

2) The game is about zombies

3) The game gets boring after 30 mins

I played this at E3... I practically bought my 360 for this game. :)

The 72 hour thing intrigues me... anyone know how this is gonna work? At E3 you had the kind of GoldenEye watch thing and it said something about the helicopter picking you up in such-and-such-time, will this be realtime? :)