Sign in to follow this  
Furyo

Interesting take on the commercial failure of BG&E...

It was made in the studio I currently work at, in Montpellier. The PC port was done by Ubisoft Milan in Italy

It was made in the studio I currently work at, in Montpellier. The PC port was done by Ubisoft Milan in Italy

thats awesome, did you also work on it?

let me know if you guys ever need some extra hands for the sequel :D... the texture art from B G& E has been a big inspiration for me ;)

No I arrived there last march (first job in the industry), right after they were done with King Kong, which was the game following BG&E.

Working with Michel Ancel definitely is a great experience and a challenging opportunity to get better and better at what you do...

No I arrived there last march (first job in the industry), right after they were done with King Kong, which was the game following BG&E.

Working with Michel Ancel definitely is a great experience and a challenging opportunity to get better and better at what you do...

Damn, you're my hero :)

Once Ancel has finished rekindling his fire with Rayman he'd better get on to making a game that lives up to BG&E's potential. It was such a good premise and hinted at such great things, but for me it never reached the heights it should have. BG&E scaled up to match something like The Wind Waker would be a beautiful thing indeed.

I think the game flopped quite simply because it wasnt good enough. If it was a superb adventure game, word would have spread, i would have bought it. I thought about buying it this week but after reading some reviews i thought... nevermind.

Once Ancel has finished rekindling his fire with Rayman he'd better get on to making a game that lives up to BG&E's potential. It was such a good premise and hinted at such great things, but for me it never reached the heights it should have. BG&E scaled up to match something like The Wind Waker would be a beautiful thing indeed.

I agree

I played BG&E and the gameplay reminded me of zelda in many ways, but of course it's not nearly as good as zelda (link to past, ocarina, ww)

It's still a wonderful game.

If you're gonna get it, pick up a console version (PS2, GC, Xbox). Don't even try the PC port, or you'll be disappointed. It's buggy to say the least.