Sign in to follow this  
Izuno

questino for admins

I see it as a critique of the topic rather than as something to be taken serious. Obviously Posteh is pointing out how ridiculious it is that somebody would even consider doing those pics

Or so I hope ;D

I see it as a critique of the topic rather than as something to be taken serious. Obviously Posteh is pointing out how ridiculious it is that somebody would even consider doing those pics

Or so I hope ;D

Yes I agree it was probably just a joke. They problem with things like this (on larger forums) is that the asshats take things like that as a license to post anything. I'm not suggesting any action here, but just something to keep in mind.

Its XOT. SA has a place called FYAD (FUck you and Die) and it is far FAR worse than XOT at the moment. That was the whole point of the XOT, so people can just be like that in there and no where else on the forums. Its not to be a breeding ground of hatred and bigotry, which at this point it isn't. Most people there know its for completely non-sensicle shit and they also know that most things said there are not to be taken seriously.

cool deal. enuff said on this. I read the rest of the thread again and i think this matter can be considered closed until someone puts up non-joke h8.

I mean if things do get TOO out of hand then we might have a problem (promoting racism, etc.) I mean, if a problem does arise, or someone feels uncomfortable about something, then please step forward and say so. Posting to be funny or just stupid is what I hope XOT can become.