von*ferret

MapCore Job Census

Chris, finally! It's great that you've joined our MapCore's non-immigrant worker family! Congratulations and welcome to the jungle! 

Ok so, it's been a long time coming, and no secret around these parts of town. But I'm ready to share this news with the rest of the interwebs now :)

I've resigned from Crytek and will be heading over to Epic Games, in the U.S of freaking A, in January 2015 to work on Fortnite and what ever goodness follows it. I've been at Crytek now for 6 years, and although recent times have not been the most motivating, it's been the best professional experience in my life. I've learned so much here, the people are great and the past projects where ambitious and energizing to work on. Not to mention some of the most insane (in a good way) people in the industry!

Epic is an exciting move for me, in some regards quite a comforting move, being used to dealing with the perils, that come with working at a company that pushes the boundary of technology. Fortnite screams fun to me, and I can't wait to be a part of the development team! 

America is also a change for me, but I've been there enough to know I will  fit in well, with my eccentric and excited personality.

So, 2015 will be a big year for me, new life, new company and new ways to see the world. I'm very excited and have needed this for a few years now!

That's really huge! Congratulations.

Welcome to Freedom land, please accept this offering of McDonalds and a Walmart gift card