von*ferret

MapCore Job Census

Yeah, I should mention I am already working at Eidos for 2 months now. Just saw it was not updated yet ^^

Congratz Seir. Like Jordan mentioned, Cyberpunk looks really cool

Even though we may not share the same floor, I'll make sure we share beers at some point :)

Edited by channie

Ah! Finally someone from Eidos on Mapcore.

I have been asking every level designer I met in Montreal if they were on Mapcore, lol

Were all the answers a big flat and sad "no"? 

Uhu :( We are too cool for them

Edited by Nysuatro

Just arrived back in Canada. I have a 2 month contract to make a educational video game, then 4 months of school then possibly going back to Japan. Or wherever. As long as it's fun.

Ah! Finally someone from Eidos on Mapcore.

I have been asking every level designer I met in Montreal if they were on Mapcore, lol

Were all the answers a big flat and sad "no"? 

Uhu :( We are too cool for them

I hope to work with you someday so you'll get a different answer :)

The Mapcore scene in Montreal was once pretty large. Dark, Deceiver, myself, and a few others were around. I also worked with people who said they were readers of Mapcore even though they never joined.

When I was in Toronto I went to a comic book store (One Million Comix and Next Move Games) and while I was chatting with one of the workers there, I mentioned Mapcore and he told me he knew it.

Dark and Deceiver, that store has lots of amazing stuff, and it's like a VALVe store. So many Valve goods! I got crazy when I found that. I'd suggest you guys to take a look there :P

I'm since a while a Senior Technical Designer at YAGER. You can also remove Ken from the YAGER post. The heretic! :)

I'm since a while a Senior Technical Designer at YAGER. You can also remove Ken from the YAGER post. The heretic! :)

I played your Warsow level a lot man. Quality work!

Makes me want to start playing again

I played your Warsow level a lot man. Quality work!

Makes me want to start playing again

Oh thanks man! :) Warsow was good times indeed.