Something really intriguing! Any thoughts ?

Minos

Hey guys. My mom took some shots of this baby a while ago and one of the pics turned out pretty weird. I do not have any theories for this except "spiritual stuff" and so on. The photos were taken with a cheap 5.0 olympus.

The sun was behind the baby so we can't really say it's sun light being reflected on her forehead.

A normal pic:

P6160004.jpg

The intriguing pic:

P6160003.jpg

This is serious stuff, I haven't editted anything in those pics.

Shit! It's rods!

In that spot, you can kind of see the pentagonal or hexagonal artifacts (the shape is created by the apperture blades in the lens) of a spark of light, indicating that the spot is a reflection. That camera's flash is apparently bouncing off something like a bit of glitter or sweat on the baby's forehead. Could be reflecting off of a fly's wings at just the perfect angle when it flew by.

Could be anything really. Though it's not spiritual stuff. Because, well frankly that stuff just doesn't exsist.

Shit! It's rods!

In that spot, you can kind of see the pentagonal or hexagonal artifacts (the shape is created by the apperture blades in the lens) of a spark of light, indicating that the spot is a reflection. That camera's flash is apparently bouncing off something like a bit of glitter or sweat on the baby's forehead. Could be reflecting off of a fly's wings at just the perfect angle when it flew by.

Could be anything really. Though it's not spiritual stuff. Because, well frankly that stuff just doesn't exsist.

Well that sounds pretty crazy for an outsider like me :)