Sign in to follow this  
D3ads

You Are Empty

I absolutely love the title, totally changes the way you think about game titles in my eyes. I think it`s a lot better than "Black Shadow Ops 2" and the like :roll:

(and don`t you dare to mock "Crysis" :P )

I've been keeping a sort of watchful eye on it for sometime. Always looked pretty cool but I recall something about publisher issues in the past so hopes for it ever being released weren't very high for me. Good to see it's still coming along though.

Yeah, remember that shot on their site with the water puddle from ages ago btw, looks really good back then. There's something very neat about the graphics, something you usually only see in these sort of Eastern European game developers, where you can see they've just gone totally mental on details. Now the older pics (2004) had that, the newer ones look kinda dull actually, but yeah, interesting :)

not really a fan of dark depressing urban environments. I hope they will have some cool gameplay as well, and not just some pretty buildings in the background :)

ha check out the news paper on screenshot 1 at the very bottom left how the z buffer writes it above the railing details .... why arnt both alpha test ?! materials or at least one of them ?! :):banjo:

Doesnt look very nextgen :>

Did you not notice the 2004 date on the watermark?

source looks better, and HL2 was released in 2004 :) And that vampyre game was also using source much before HL2 was.. so thats not an excuse..