Guitar newb

KoKo5oVaR

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I started playing not too long ago. If I was home right now I could give u some useful links...I'll post later.

But basically just look up chords on the internet and start learning the basic chords G F E D C A and try switching from chord to chord. It's a pretty tedious process and can be very frustrating but if you stick with it it's gonna be so worth it in the end.... Have fun =) That's a nice guitar btw... I have a Yamaha Acoustic guitar (fucking love it) and an Ibanez Electric...

I've paid it with all the stuff and the amplifier : 250 €, so 698.694 Real or approximatively 14 624.6 rupees :-D, quite a good deal for a gibson

thanks for the advices dudes

Why thank you! for including the price in rupees :D:D , Looks like a nice guitar, I have an acoustic one and I suck. I've been trying to teach myself how to play it using the internet :D . I've also been thinking of buying an electric.

http://www.guitarnoise.com/ has nice lessons of some songs and how they're played. They split songs up in sections and explain each section with a mp3 and stuff. Pretty nice way to learn to play :idea:

• 3 weeks later...