WiseGuys recruiting

Hey guys, Im not sure if I have ever posted here before but I figured since I want to get the mod going full blast I would need good mappers, and what better place to come.

http://www.wiseguysmod.com/

Wisguys is a fast paced HL2 multiplayer mod. It is set in the 1930's-40's. Around the time of WW2 and prohibition. I have the website complete. Concept art underweight. I have been contacted by a professional voice actor to do some voices. I am in talks with a professional screen writer to come up with lines and a plot summary.

I am seeking Mappers, Texture artists, Modelers, and anything to do with HL2 mod creation.

PLEASE only post if you are intersted. Please post images/references of your work and resume of other mods you have worked on and skills you have.

Squirrelly - Yep, the one and the same :D

PhilipK - Thanx a lot.

generalvivi - That is legally bound!! haha

Zacker - You're right I did'nt mention coders anywhere, I should have. I am seeking coders that know the source system good and have experience with it. I am waiting for a friend of mine to free up some time. He was a lead programmer on games such as NBA, Need for speed, etc.. But as he does not have a lot of free time I could sure use a good stable one at the moment.