If you could go back in time...

Minos

Exactly what you said yourself minos. I stayed home in front of my computer for years, nothing but mapping and such. I started to go at gym and i got girl for myself, i'm still with her. I'm still having problems with the fat i gained during those years, but hey, i loved my worst nerd years. I should've have a hobby back then, that's what i regret.

Now i actually have a life too :cool:

Nah I'm not depressed or anything, I just wanted to know if I was alone in this or not. I don't regret creating stuff, I just regret not going out very often, cause as Mazy those wild high school years are gone. If I don't get a job in the games industry I'll probably do something similar (like design or other kind of visual arts) so I know that the stuff I created isn't worthless at all.

oh and yeah, you are right Izuno. We have an entire life ahead (or not, we can always day in the middle of our life history ;) ) Anways, all we can do now that we are mature is make better choices and enjoy everyday as if it was the last (funny thing, most people say that but just a few actually do).

one additional question for you mino....is the problem that you aren't getting quality feedback on your stuff? are you showing what you've done to people who can help you improve? I've had a lot of help over the years from good people.

Nah that's not the problem. People always give me nice and constructive feedback. I owe not giving up on mapping to everyone who ever commented on my stuff.