Sign in to follow this  
Warby

warby presents: de_wanda 100% custom map for cs-source

Had a blast on it :) Floating baloons are a nice addition as well. Seems like there are a lot of options to the map. Will keep an eye on custom map servers so that I can play it a bit more and provide proper feedback.

One thing I was wondering though. Might it be better to release a mass beta build, just in case there is an issue in the map that causes it to crash on servers or something like that? I know DOD:S maps go through lots of release candidates, and then beta 1's 2's etc. just to make sure there are no fatal issues.

Would be such a shame if there is a problem that you have missed, and have to make a de_wanda_final build.

The Server was full and the map loaded much too slow :(

Yeah what was up with that? My load bar went from 5 to 6 then back to 5 again TWICE!

Warby adds content faster than your internets can download :oops:

ohahhhhahaha i did a FINAL compile the last 29 hours D: and the light-maps look exactly like in the full compile which takes barely 3 hours which means that vRAD stroked its own balls for an estimated 26 hours !!! and robbed me of my sleep because my machine is in the same room as my bed and is REALLY REALLY LOUD D: now of course i found a really mean bug again and the 29 hour compile was worthless but i am gonna fix it really quick and make a normal full compile that will only take 3 hours so hopefully tomorrow there will be the final release ...