BiA non shaky cam video HOT HOT HOT FULL FRONTAL

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i will watch immediatly when i get home! i get out of work in 15 minutes wewt!

all i can say is hollllllllllllllllllllllyyyyyyyyyyyyy crap man. fuckin release this shit! :D:D:D:D:D:D PLEASE!

That is fucking beautiful, you guys have done a great job thus far. Looks like its going to be alot of fun, TANK R SCARY!!!! :X

Looks pretty nice, but there were a few things that annoyed me:

When the first fight started, one of the guys STOOD behind a tree through the whole fight. That is something you should never do. Lying is what one should do.

And later when one of the guys got killed in the middle of the road, the medic (or whatever he was) didn't drag him to shelter before doing a checkup. He totally exposed himself by just sitting there in the open...

So much for the totally authentic tactics... or were they just stupid during WWII.

If I was in that situation I'd hide myself very well, and you would too... now they're just doing exactly what they are told in the military NOT to do.

When I was in the military the first reaction to a gun shot (already after a few months) was throwing yourself on the ground and seeking a sheltering firing spot. It became sort of a reflex.

Just ask Stratty, he knows what I mean :-D

Looks pretty nice, but there were a few things that annoyed me:

When the first fight started, one of the guys STOOD behind a tree through the whole fight. That is something you should never do. Lying is what one should do.

And later when one of the guys got killed in the middle of the road, the medic (or whatever he was) didn't drag him to shelter before doing a checkup. He totally exposed himself by just sitting there in the open...

So much for the totally authentic tactics... or were they just stupid during WWII.

The player ordered his squad across the street without good cover. It was a bad move and his squad members died for it. It's not bad game design, its a bad player. Also nobody said totally authentic, just very :)

I said that the medic (or whatever) shouldn't have made his checkup on the casualty in the middle of the road. He should have dragged the body to a safe place first.

That has nothing to do with what the player ordered them to do...

It's not that big of a deal but he did mention the authentic tactics quite many times and that's why the mistakes caught my attention.