He also successfully predicted a "Columbine-type" incident on national television one week before it occurred,

Did anyone else catch this?! :shock:

I was just thinking because the posibility that Jack's statement could've triggered a kid to make the final desicion to go through with such an insidious plan is a real probability. Yet he continues on with his crusade believing that he is doing more good.

He also successfully predicted a "Columbine-type" incident on national television one week before it occurred,

I was just thinking because the posibility that Jack's statement could've triggered a kid to make the final desicion to go through with such an insidious plan is a real probability. Yet he continues on with his crusade believing that he is doing more good.

Yeah, but people forget there was a huge wave of school shootings pre-Columbine where only one or two kids got killed. Thompson predicted that one day you'll see teenagers actually plan something mroe sophisticated and the body count will be higher. Well, duh. It's like predicting that your baseball team will get better if they practiced more often. He's not fucking Nostradamus.

Yeah, but people forget there was a huge wave of school shootings pre-Columbine where only one or two kids got killed. Thompson predicted that one day you'll see teenagers actually plan something mroe sophisticated and the body count will be higher. Well, duh. It's like predicting that your baseball team will get better if they practiced more often. He's not fucking Nostradamus.

Yes but it says he predicted it on national television. If a student or students who were already irate saw this news report then maybe it would give them a reason to go through with their crime. They would have much more coverage because of it.

I don't know though. Maybe I'm wrong and it was just a coincidence but it's a possibility. This guy pisses me off.